What’s for dessert ?: Gluten free: Healthier raspberry pie
Again we had a fantastic recipe as part of the instagram game shared meal. Pie in a healthier version, with raspberries, and I decided to combine them with coconut. It works fast and eats even faster. And each time can be different, just replace the nuts in the dough and the fruit for the filling. I can already see her with cherries 😋
- 150 g oatmeal (coarsely ground)
- 100 g ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g of melted coconut oil
Mix all the dry ingredients, add the melted coconut oil and combine. Press two-thirds of the mixture into the pie tin.
- 300 g raspberries (defrost frozen raspberries and save the liquid they released)
- 2 tablespoons coke sugar or brown sugar (adjust the amount of sugar to taste)
- 2 top full tablespoons of density
Mix the raspberries together with the liquid they have released with the sugar and density and spread over the dough. Spread the remaining dough evenly over the filling. Bake for 35-40 minutes in an oven preheated to 180ºC. Allow to cool in the mold before cutting.